6 slices of bread (white preferably)
1 Lebanese cucumber
1 Tbsp dried Italian herbs
1) Cut Lebanese cucumber into thin slices. If using continental cucumber remember to drain out excess water using paper towel or placing in a colander for 10-15 minutes.
2) Mix it with Italian herbs and pepper. Check for salt.
3) Butter just one side of all bread slices. Remove the edges.
4) Take a slice of bread, place 1-2 layers of cucumber on the buttered side. Cover it with another slice of bread (buttered side down).
4) Cut into bite sized pieces