2 cups semolina
1/2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
1/2 cup finely chopped spinach
1/4 cup finely chopped dill
2 sprigs curry leaves
2 tsp mustard seeds
2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp kadle bele
2 tsp uddina bele
2 green chilli - finely chopped
2 cups water
2 Tbsp oil
1 Tbsp ghee
1/2 tsp asafoetida
2 tsp yeast
1/2 tsp baking soda
1) Dry roast semolina until an aroma wafts out and it starts to change colour.
2) Heat 2 Tsp oil in skillet. Fry kadle bele and uddina bele until it starts to change colour. Add mustard seeds, asafoatida, green chilli, curry leaves and cumin seeds.
3) Mix it with semolina along with finely chopped greens. Add 1-2 cups water. Add baking soda, yeast. Check for salt. Keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
4) Add 2 cups of water in a steamer. Wait until it boils. Reduce it to medium heat
4) Grease idli moulds with ghee. Place a cashewnut on each of the moulds and fill it with batter. Place the moulds in steamer. Cover and cook for 10 mins.