1 large egg plant
1 medium sized onion - finely chopped
2 tomato - finely chopped
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp oil
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1-2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
1) Pre heat oven to 200 degree Celsius. Place eggplant in a tray and roast it in oven for forty minutes. Every ten minutes change the sides. Once done, peel the skin and mash the insides
2) Heat oil in a frying pan, add cumin seeds. Add onion and fry.
3) Once it turns translucent, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala powder and mix.
4) Add tomato and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5) Add mashed eggplant, check for salt. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.